July 27, 2007

The Epilogue...

Dear Reader,

Its friday afternoon. I can hear the rain softly falling on the rooftop. Its the gentle pitter-patter that gives me a bit of a rhythm as my fingertips push in the keys of my computer...

Thank you for taking a glimpse into my life. This blog has taken me through 2 years of joy, laughter, peace, hope, as well as challenges that have brought me closer in my relationship with God. I'm humbled you chose to be a part of the process.

There might not be a clearly defined rhyme and reason to each post. The tales that have fallen out of my fingertips were ones that show views of my heart and to my way of thinking were worth at least the effort of putting pen to paper.

This is not an end to my story. I will continue to write. I like being able to tell of His faithfulness in my life and the adventures He brings me through. No regrets pull at me as I end this. I wholeheartedly agree there were flashes of emotion. Or my temper rearing its head. Wisdom was occasionally present, sometimes absent. Yet I was, and still am, a recipient of His grace throughout all of it.

Epilogues tell of the future of the characters in a novel. I'm not here to tell you my future. Its in His hands. I do know I'm not who I was when I started this, and I look forward to His gentle, albeit continuous, shaping of me and my heart. His future for me is one that is bright with promise.

Thanks again for walking alongside me for a little while. You are dearly loved... by me as well as my Heavenly Father.

May the peace of our Lord be with you.

Allison
July 27, 2007


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

no!!! sad! it can't be coming to an end. I demand more of Allison's thougths. PLEASE!