July 21, 2007

My Saturday

Whew. I've been productive today. I think I might even treat myself to a nap. My day started at about 2am this morning. I had a dream where I made a friend of mine cry. I don't remember much of it but I do remember his eyes welling up with tears. So I wake up upset cuz he's crying in my dream. Ugh. Stupid girl heart.

I toss and turn till about 7am, then realize I'm not going to get any sleep so might as well start my day. Went and ran a few errands. I needed some more peanut butter cookie mix... When I get home, my roomies are up and getting ready to start their day.

I start my cookies, they leave on some super secret spy mission. I finish baking my cookies, then its time to sandwich them together. Clean the kitchen. Then it was time to put up the christmas decorations we'd packed last night. Then I pulled out all the poison ivy out of our front bushes. Man I hope I didn't get any of that on me...

Meanwhile the girls are seeing "hairspray." Then they are going to go tan at the pool. Courts going to camp next week and is working on her sunkissed look. And for dinner, Carla's making hamburgers. Yum.

Its been a good day. I like being in my kitchen talking to Him while I bake. Or driving down highland in the cool morning air. Or even pulling poison ivy. I just like being with Him plain and simple...

No comments: