July 17, 2007

He likes my cookies!

Tonight I baked cookies for my birthday party tomorrow. Its a Christmas in July party. I'm Santa, which means since its in reverse, Santa sets out cookies and the "kids" bring Santa presents....

As I was pulling my last batch out of the oven, Courtney brought Blaine home. He had a picnic in our kitchen with Courtney. The sugar cookies need to be iced and sprinkled, but I needed to wait for them to cool. In the meantime, I needed a quality control test and figured the one year old on my kitchen floor would work. So I threw a little icing on it, added some sprinkles and stood back and watched the action...

This is his first bite...

This was him replying to whatever Courtney asked him about...

This is Courtney holding the cookie in her hand
and him reaching for it with his mouth...

This is what Blaine looks like after one of my cookies...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY BABY!!!!!!!! HE LOVES HIS ALLISON'S "TOOKIES"....FUN TIMESSSS WITH BLAINE.. THE CUTEST KID EVER