July 13, 2007

They Love Well.

I've been thinking about leadership lately. Its kinda hard not to in the house i live in. You see, I live with two incredible women of God. (No, no idea why He decided to bless me by being their roommate.) They are really lovely, and no, I'm not just saying that. That they love Jesus is pretty much written all over them from the tops of their heads to the tips of their toes...

Like I said, they are leaders in my church. Both of them lead community groups. A community group is a group that meets one night of the week and walk with each other through life. Its not always easy or pretty, but its always nice to know you aren't walking by yourself.

Each one of them go through various challenges and successes in the roles they've been chosen to play. Its humbling and awe-inspiring to watch. They are sometimes different as night and day; yet remain gracious, thoughtful, and kind. I am amazed by them on a daily basis.

They really are something special.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that comment that got left under the DQ blog... it should have been here.

i love you. a lot.
you are a huge blessing.
carla.

yeah... that fits better under this one!